Reservations & Waitlist
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class.
Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email and/or text notification. Please reply to the email or text immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
Directions to our studio
ADDRESS: 1057 E 2100 S, in the heart of Sugarhouse. We are located in between Salt Lake Pizza and Pasta and Dudley Chiropractic Center. Our studio entrance and parking lot is on the North side of the building via entrance from McClelland St, the street West of our building.
COMING FROM 2100 S HEADING WEST: turn right onto McClelland St, our parking lot is on the East (right) side after Zaniac.
COMING FROM 1100 EAST HEADING SOUTH: turn right onto Hollywood Ave, turn left onto McClelland St, our parking lot is on the East (left) side after residential housing.
COMING FROM HIGHLAND DR HEADING NORTH: turn left onto 2100 S, turn right onto McClelland St, our parking lot is on the East (right) side after Zaniac.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or call the studio at least 60 minutes before class to avoid being charged for a no-show.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10 for a no-show.
- Remember: failing to cancel at one hour before class begins will count as a no-show.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase trademarked Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 14 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. A doctor’s note is required to take class if you are pregnant or have a heart condition.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.